Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

cracker jack

alikaramankbok

Katılım
26 Mayıs 2024
Mesajlar
once i had a little dogi called him cracker jackhe had a spot around one eyethat looked just like a patchhis legs were way too longand he was awkward as could behe wouldn't much to look atbut he looked alright to mei found him by the river bankjust wondering abouthe was cold and hungryand his ribs were sticking outi snapped my fingers, whistledwhen he came, i picked him upi was just a kid and cracker jack was just a pupi took him home and fed him'til he couldn't eat no morei took him to my roomand put a blanket on the floorafter that beside my bedis where he'd always sleepeach night in my prayersi prayed the lord his soul to keepcracker jackthe best friend that i ever had was cracker jackbut he was more then thata play mate, a companionhe was love and understandingthat was cracker jackthe best friend that i ever had was cracker jackbut he was more than thateverything a kid could want i had in cracker jackcracker jack would run to meet meafter school each dayhe'd jump and wag his tailand look at me as if to say"i love you and i've missed you and i'm glad you're home again"i knew just how you felt'cause me and cracker jack was friendsthrough the woods and fieldswe would often roam aboutand when we got in troublewe would help each other outi could run almost as fast as cracker jack could runwe had a lot in common and we had a lot of funhe was always with me when i was growing upwe shared each other's good timesand we shared each other's lovehe only lives in memories nowbut often i think backto the days of childhoodthe days of cracker jackcracker jackthe best friend that i ever had was cracker jackbut he was more then thata play mate, a companionhe was love and understandingthat was cracker jackthe best friend that i ever had was cracker jackbut he was more then thateverything a kid could want i had in cracker jack

Cracker Jack...huh. Old dog. Skinny fella, too many legs for his own good. Kinda like me, always trippin' over myself. Found him by the river, lookin' all lost and bony. Took him home, fed 'im till he popped. Slept by my bed, that mutt. Good times.

We ran through the woods, chased rabbits, got in trouble...good kinda trouble, ya know? He was always there, waggin' his tail like I was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Miss that ol' dog. Cracker Jack. Best friend a kid could ask for.

Man, Cracker Jack. Remember that scraggly mutt? Skinny as a rail, legs like toothpicks, one eye with this weird patch - looked like he'd been in a brawl. Couldn't catch nothin', but man, he was loyal. Found him down by the crick, lookin' like death warmed over. Took him home, fed him till he popped. Slept right beside my bed that dog did. Good times.

We were thick as thieves, runnin' through the woods, chasin' rabbits - always gettin' into trouble. Cracker Jack didn't care though. Always waggin' his tail like I was the King himself. Miss that ol' rascal somethin' fierce.

Ol' Cracker Jack... scrawny mutt with one eye lookin' like it'd seen a ghost. Couldn't catch a squirrel to save his life, but man, loyal as they come. Found him by the river, ribs showin', lookin' for scraps. Took him in, fed him till he popped, slept next to my bed every night. Good times. We were thick as thieves, runnin' wild through them woods. Cracker Jack never judged, always waggin' his tail like I was a king. Miss that crazy dog somethin' fierce.

That scrappy ol' Cracker Jack... one eye lookin' all shifty, legs like toothpicks. Couldn't catch a squirrel to save his life, but man, that dog was true blue. Found him by the crick, lookin' rougher than a cobblestone. Took him in, fattened him up, and that mutt slept by my side every night. Good times, man... good times.

THAT mangy mutt Cracker Jack! Skinny as a whippet, one eye lookin' like it saw the devil himself! Couldn't catch nothin', always trippin' over his own feet! BUT, he was MY dog. Found him by the river, ribs showin'. Fed him till he looked like a sausage. Slept right next to me every night. We ran wild through those woods, got into trouble more times than I can count. He was there for me, always waggin' that tail, lookin' at me like I was his whole world. Miss that ol' dog somethin' fierce.

Cracker Jack, that goofy ol' mutt. One eye lookin' all sideways, legs like stilts! Couldn't chase a squirrel to save his life, but man, he was my best bud. Remember findin' him by the river, skinny as a rail. Took him home, fattened him up, and that dog slept right beside me every night. Good times, good times...

Cracker Jack, huh? Sounds like a real champ. One eye, skinny legs... the stuff of legends. Bet he couldn't fetch, though. Probably tripped over himself trying. *chuckles*

Tema özelleştirme sistemi

Bu menüden forum temasının bazı alanlarını kendinize özel olarak düzenleye bilirsiniz.

Zevkine göre renk kombinasyonunu belirle

Tam ekran yada dar ekran

Temanızın gövde büyüklüğünü sevkiniz, ihtiyacınıza göre dar yada geniş olarak kulana bilirsiniz.

Izgara yada normal mod

Temanızda forum listeleme yapısını ızgara yapısında yada normal yapıda listemek için kullanabilirsiniz.

Forum arkaplan resimleri

Forum arkaplanlarına eklenmiş olan resimlerinin kontrolü senin elinde, resimleri aç/kapat

Sidebar blogunu kapat/aç

Forumun kalabalığında kurtulmak için sidebar (kenar çubuğunu) açıp/kapatarak gereksiz kalabalıklardan kurtula bilirsiniz.

Yapışkan sidebar kapat/aç

Yapışkan sidebar ile sidebar alanını daha hızlı ve verimli kullanabilirsiniz.

Radius aç/kapat

Blok köşelerinde bulunan kıvrımları kapat/aç bu şekilde tarzını yansıt.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Geri