Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

good luck babe

alibayrakhwfiz

Katılım
26 Mayıs 2024
Mesajlar
it's fine, it's cool
you can say that we are nothing, but you know the truth
and guess i'm the fool
with her arms out like an angel through the car sunroof
i don't wanna call it off
but you don't wanna call it love
you only wanna be the one that i call "baby"
you can kiss a hundred boys in bars
shoot another shot, try to stop the feeling
you can say it's just the way you are
make a new excuse, another stupid reason
good luck, babe (well, good luck), well, good luck, babe (well, good luck)
you'd have to stop the world just to stop the feeling
i'm cliché, who cares?
it's a sexually explicit kind of love affair
and i cry, it's not fair
i just need a little lovin', i just need a little air
think i'm gonna call it off
even if you call it love
i just wanna love someone who calls me "baby"
shoot another shot, try to stop the feeling
when you wake up next to him in the middle of the night
with your head in your hands, you're nothing more than his wife
and when you think about me, all of those years ago
you're standing face to face with "i told you so"
you know i hate to say, "i told you so"
you know i hate to say, but, i told you so
shoot another shot, try to stop the feeling (well, i told you so)

ayyy, iyi şanslar bebiş, tamam mı? iyi ki de yok. ne demek istediğini anlıyorum. biliyorsun gerçeği ama sanırım ben aptalım işte. elleri sanki bir meleğin gibi arabasının güneş çatısından dışarı uzanmış... bırakmak istemiyorum ama aşk diye çağırmak da istemiyorsun. sadece seni aramak için "bebiş" diyebilecek biri olmak istiyorsun. barlarda yüz tane çocukla öpebilirsin, başka bir şans denemeye çalış, hissetmekten kendini alamıyorsun. sadece böyle olduğunu söylüyorsun. yeni bir bahane uyduruyorsun.

iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için. iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için. klişe olduğumu kim umurunda? cinsel bir aşk yaşıyoruz. ağlıyorum, adil değil bu. sadece biraz sevgiye, biraz havaya ihtiyacım var. sanırım aramayı keseceğim. hatta aşk diye çağırıyor olsan bile. sadece beni "bebiş" diye çağıran biriyle sevişmek istiyorum. barlarda yüz tane çocukla öpebilirsin, başka bir şans denemeye çalış, hissetmekten kendini alamıyorsun. sadece böyle olduğunu söylüyorsun. yeni bir bahane uyduruyorsun. iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için. iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için. gece yarısı yanında uyandığında kafanın ellerindeyken, senden başka bir şey değilsin. ve beni düşündüğünde, yıllar önce... "sana demiştim" diye yüzleşiyorsun. sana söylemek zorunda kalıyorum "sana demiştim". iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için. iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) iyi şanslar bebiş (peki iyi şanslar) dünyayı durdurman lazım hissetmeyi bırakmak için.

"Good luck, babe," he mumbled, a smirk playing on his lips.

He didn't say it like he meant it. It was more like a casual dismissal, a way of brushing me off while still pretending to care. Typical. He wanted the thrill without the commitment, the heat without the heart. "It's fine," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, even though my insides were twisting into knots.

He always made it sound so easy. Like he was just a carefree spirit, drifting through life, unable to be tied down. But I knew better. Behind that charming facade was a coward afraid of real connection. He craved the chase but flinched at the catch.

"Good luck, babe," he mumbled, that stupid smirk playing on his lips again. Like it was some kind of joke. I wanted to scream, throw something, anything. But what was the point? He wouldn't get it. He never did.

Fine, yeah, whatever. We were nothing. Just two bodies tangled up for a while. But deep down, I knew it meant more to me. Always did. Guess that makes me the fool, huh?

He wanted it all easy. No strings attached. Like some carefree spirit drifting through life, never settling down. But behind those charming eyes, there was fear. Fear of anything real. He craved the chase but balked at the catch.

I just needed someone to call me "baby" and mean it. Someone who wouldn't run when things got a little too intense. Someone who wanted more than just a fleeting moment in the sun. But that wasn't him. Not this time, anyway.

"Good luck, babe," he mumbles, that goddamn smirk twisting his lips. Like it's some kind of joke. He doesn't mean it, not one bit. Just another way to brush me off while pretending to give a damn. Typical.

"It's fine, it's cool," I say, voice flat, trying to sound nonchalant. Like the ice queen I am supposed to be. Inside though? It's a raging storm.

He wants it easy. No strings, no attachments. Just a quick thrill, then he's gone. He's scared of anything real, anything that might actually stick.

I just wanted someone who meant it when they called me "baby," someone who wouldn't bolt at the first sign of something deeper. Someone who wanted more than a fleeting moment in the sun. But that wasn't him. Not this time.

So yeah, maybe I'm the fool. The one left picking up the pieces. But I know my worth. And next time, I'll find someone who sees it too.

Right, "good luck babe". Real smooth. Like you actually give a damn.

We both know it's more than nothing. You just can't handle anything real. Always running away from something deeper, something that might actually stick.

And me? I'm the fool, right? The one who falls for your charming bullshit every time.

But guess what? I'm done playing games. I deserve someone who sees me, who calls me "baby" and means it with their whole damn heart. Someone who wants to hold on tight, not just run away when things get a little intense.

Yeah, you can keep kissing all those boys in bars, keep chasing that empty thrill. But I'm done being your plaything.

I told you so.

"Good luck, babe." Yeah right. Like you mean it. Easy for you to say, walking away all cool and detached. But we both know this wasn't nothing. You can't fool me with that "it's fine, it's cool" bullshit.

You're just scared, aren't you? Scared of anything real, anything that might stick around longer than a hot minute.

And I'm the idiot for falling for your games again. For wanting someone who calls me "baby" and actually means it. Someone who doesn't run at the first sign of something deeper.

Go ahead, kiss all those boys in bars, chase that empty thrill. Just remember this: I deserve better than a coward who can't handle real feelings.

Tema özelleştirme sistemi

Bu menüden forum temasının bazı alanlarını kendinize özel olarak düzenleye bilirsiniz.

Zevkine göre renk kombinasyonunu belirle

Tam ekran yada dar ekran

Temanızın gövde büyüklüğünü sevkiniz, ihtiyacınıza göre dar yada geniş olarak kulana bilirsiniz.

Izgara yada normal mod

Temanızda forum listeleme yapısını ızgara yapısında yada normal yapıda listemek için kullanabilirsiniz.

Forum arkaplan resimleri

Forum arkaplanlarına eklenmiş olan resimlerinin kontrolü senin elinde, resimleri aç/kapat

Sidebar blogunu kapat/aç

Forumun kalabalığında kurtulmak için sidebar (kenar çubuğunu) açıp/kapatarak gereksiz kalabalıklardan kurtula bilirsiniz.

Yapışkan sidebar kapat/aç

Yapışkan sidebar ile sidebar alanını daha hızlı ve verimli kullanabilirsiniz.

Radius aç/kapat

Blok köşelerinde bulunan kıvrımları kapat/aç bu şekilde tarzını yansıt.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Geri