Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Modül:ISOdate

bullvar_katip

Administrator
Katılım
21 Mayıs 2024
Mesajlar
--This module is intended for processing of date strings. Please do not modify this code without applying the changes first at Module:ISOdate/sandbox and testing at Module:ISOdate/sandbox/testcases and Module talk:ISOdate/sandbox/testcases. Authors and maintainers: User:Parent5446 - original version of the function mimicking template:ISOdate User:Jarekt - original version of the functions mimicking template:Date and template:ISOyear local p = {} -- -- Dependencies == -- local D = require('Modül:DateI18n') -- the enwp version of c:Module:Date --ISOyear This function returns year part of date string. Usage: Parameters 1: The date string Error Handling: If the string does not look like it contain the year than the function will not return anything. That is the preferred treatment for the template:Creator which is the main (only?) template calling it. function p.ISOyear( frame ) return p._ISOyear( frame.args[1] ) end function p._ISOyear( input ) if not input then return end input = mw.text.trim( input ) -- if empty string then return it if input == "" then return input end -- if number then return it if tonumber( input ) then return mw.ustring.format( '%04i', input ) end -- otherwise use regular expression match input = mw.ustring.match( input, '^+?(-?%d%d?%d?%d?)-' ) if input and tonumber( input ) then return mw.ustring.format( '%04i', input ) else return end end --ISOdate This function is the core part of the ISOdate template. Usage: Parameters: 1: The date string lang: The language to display it in form: Language format (genitive, etc.) for some languages class: CSS class for the <time> node Error Handling: If the string does not look like it contain the proper ISO date than the function will return the original string. That is the preferred treatment for the template:Information (and similar templates) which calling it. function p.ISOdate(frame) local datestr, succeded local args = frame.args if not (args.lang and mw.language.isSupportedLanguage(args.lang)) then args.lang = frame:callParserFunction( "int", "lang" ) -- get user's chosen language end datestr, succeded = p._ISOdate( mw.text.trim(args[1]), args.lang, -- language args.case or , -- allows to specify grammatical case for the month for languages that use them args.class or 'dtstart', -- allows to set the html class of the time node where the date is included. args.trim_year or '100-999' -- by default pad one and 2 digit years to be 4 digit long, while keeping 3 digit years as is ) return datestr end function p._ISOdate(datestr, lang, case, class, trim_year) -- pattern: regexp - regular expresion to test; dlen - number of date elements; tail = which element is a "tail" if any -- regexp hints: -- 1) Strings starting with "^" and ending with "$" indicate whole string match -- 2) optional tail part copied as-is and following the main parsed part of the date have to be separated from the date by a whitespace, so "(\s.+)?" local patterns = { -- strings starting with YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. Year 4 digits (if we know seconds than it was within the last 100 years), the rest 1-2 -- date and time can be separated by space or "T" and there could be a "Z" on the end indicating "Zulu" time zone {dlen=6, tail=7, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)[ T](%d%d?):(%d%d?):(%d%d?)Z?(%s.*)"}, {dlen=6, tail=0, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)[ T](%d%d?):(%d%d?):(%d%d?)Z?$"}, -- strings starting with YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM. Year 4 digits, the rest 1-2 -- (if one knows hour and minute than it was probably after a year 1000) {dlen=5, tail=6, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)[ T](%d%d?):(%d%d?)(%s.+)"}, {dlen=5, tail=0, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)[ T](%d%d?):(%d%d?)$"}, -- strings starting with YYYY-MM-DD. Year 1-4 digits, the rest 1-2 {dlen=3, tail=4, regexp="^+?(%d%d?%d?%d?)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)(%s.+)"}, {dlen=3, tail=0, regexp="^+?(%d%d?%d?%d?)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)$"}, -- strings starting with YYYY-MM. Year 3-4 digits, month 2 digits -- (want to avoit converting to dates strings like 10-5 = 5 {dlen=2, tail=3, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d?)-(%d%d)(%s.+)"}, -- if whole string is in YYYY-MM form: If Year 1-4 digits, month 1-2 digits {dlen=2, tail=0, regexp="^+?(%d%d?%d?%d?)-(%d%d?)$"}, -- string starts with a number -> it has to be 3 or 4 digit long to be a year {dlen=1, tail=2, regexp="^+?(%d%d%d%d?)(%s.+)"}, -- if whole string is a number (1-4 digit long) than it will be interpreted as a year {dlen=1, tail=0, regexp="^+?(%d%d?%d?%d?)$"}, } -- create datevec based on which variables are provided local datevec, tail, formatNum datevec, tail, formatNum = p.test_date_formats(datestr or , patterns) if datevec[1] or datevec[1] nil then -- quickly return if datestr does not look like date (it could be a template) return datestr, false end -- call p._Date function to format date string local succeded, datestr2 succeded, datestr2 = pcall( D._Date, datevec, lang, case, class, trim_year) if succeded and datestr2~= then return mw.text.trim( datestr2 .. tail), true else -- in case of errors return the original string return datestr, false end end function p.ISOdate_extended(frame) -- pattern: regexp - regular expresion to test; dlen - number of date elements; tail = which element is a "tail" if any -- regexp hints: -- 1) Strings starting with "^" and ending with "$" indicate whole string match -- 2) optional tail part copied as-is and following the main parsed part of the date have to be separated from the date by a whitespace, so "(\s.+)?" local datestr, succeded local args = frame.args if not (args.lang and mw.language.isSupportedLanguage(args.lang)) then args.lang = frame:callParserFunction( "int", "lang" ) -- get user's chosen language end datestr, succeded = p._ISOdate( mw.text.trim(args[1]), args.lang, -- language args.case or , -- allows to specify grammatical case for the month for languages that use them args.class or 'dtstart', -- allows to set the html class of the time node where the date is included. args.trim_year or '100-999' -- by default pad one and 2 digit years to be 4 digit long, while keeping 3 digit years as is ) if succeded then return datestr end local patterns = { -- Exended set of recognized formats: like MM/DD/YYYY {dlen=3, tail=4, regexp="^(%d%d?)[-./](%d%d?)[-./](%d%d%d%d)(%s.+)"}, {dlen=3, tail=0, regexp="^(%d%d?)[-./](%d%d?)[-./](%d%d%d%d)$"}, {dlen=3, tail=0, regexp="^(%d%d?)%s(%w+)%s(%d%d%d%d)$"}, {dlen=3, tail=0, regexp="^(%w+)%s(%d%d?),%s(%d%d%d%d)$"}, } local datevec, tail, formatNum, category = datevec, tail, formatNum = p.test_date_formats(frame.args[1], patterns) if formatNum 1 or formatNum 2 then vec = datevec; if tonumber(datevec[1])>12 then frame.args[1] = string.format('%04i-%02i-%02i', datevec[3], datevec[2], datevec[1] ) category = return mw.text.trim( p.ISOdate(frame) .. tail); elseif tonumber(datevec[2])>12 then frame.args[1] = string.format('%04i-%02i-%02i', datevec[3], datevec[1], datevec[2] ) category = return mw.text.trim( p.ISOdate(frame) .. tail); end elseif (formatNum 3 or formatNum 4) and (datevec[3]== or datevec[3]~=nil) then local str = mw.getCurrentFrame:callParserFunction( "#time", { 'Y-m-d', datestr} ) local vec = {str:match( "^(%d%d?%d?%d?)-(%d%d?)-(%d%d?)$" )} if vec and vec[1]~=nil then frame.args[1] = string.format('%04i-%02i-%02i', vec[1], vec[2], vec[3] ) category = return p.ISOdate(frame); end end return datestr end function p.test_date_formats(datestr, patterns) -- pattern: regexp - regular expresion to test; dlen - number of date elements; tail = which element is a "tail" if any local datevec = {,,,,,} local tail = '' local vec, pat local formatNum = 0 for i, pat in ipairs( patterns ) do vec = {datestr:match( pat.regexp )} if vec and vec[1]~=nil then for j=1,pat.dlen do datevec[j] = vec[j] end if pat.tail>0 and vec[pat.tail]~=nil then tail = mw.ustring.gsub(' ' .. vec[pat.tail], ' +', ' ') end formatNum = i break end end return datevec, tail, formatNum end return p

Tema özelleştirme sistemi

Bu menüden forum temasının bazı alanlarını kendinize özel olarak düzenleye bilirsiniz.

Zevkine göre renk kombinasyonunu belirle

Tam ekran yada dar ekran

Temanızın gövde büyüklüğünü sevkiniz, ihtiyacınıza göre dar yada geniş olarak kulana bilirsiniz.

Izgara yada normal mod

Temanızda forum listeleme yapısını ızgara yapısında yada normal yapıda listemek için kullanabilirsiniz.

Forum arkaplan resimleri

Forum arkaplanlarına eklenmiş olan resimlerinin kontrolü senin elinde, resimleri aç/kapat

Sidebar blogunu kapat/aç

Forumun kalabalığında kurtulmak için sidebar (kenar çubuğunu) açıp/kapatarak gereksiz kalabalıklardan kurtula bilirsiniz.

Yapışkan sidebar kapat/aç

Yapışkan sidebar ile sidebar alanını daha hızlı ve verimli kullanabilirsiniz.

Radius aç/kapat

Blok köşelerinde bulunan kıvrımları kapat/aç bu şekilde tarzını yansıt.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Geri