Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

The Townhouse - Konforlu Bir Şehir Evi

meliskurtzm4q

Katılım
26 Mayıs 2024
Mesajlar
"The Townhouse" is the place to be for cocktail enthusiasts like myself. After planning to visit for quite some time, I finally had the chance to experience this exclusive establishment located in Suadiye. Yes, it is on the pricier side, but definitely worth it, especially for the cocktails.

Upon arriving at the venue, you are greeted with complimentary treats such as refreshing water, superbly orgasmic green olives with almonds, and pistachios. The staff is incredibly attentive, always ready to cater to your needs or replenish your complimentary snacks without any extra charge.

Now, let's talk about the cocktails. I had the pleasure of sampling three different ones:

- "Vanilla Sky": A cocktail with peach juice, offering a sweet and smooth taste. It goes down so easily that I almost felt like I was sipping on a fruity juice rather than an alcoholic beverage.
- "Passion": A blend of sweet, sour, and bitter flavors all in one glass. Initially, the bitterness was a bit overpowering for my taste, but upon expressing my preference to the waiter, they quickly prepared a milder version for me, which I enjoyed. The cocktail also includes pineapple juice, giving it a tangy and slightly sweet taste.
- "Pisco": Another cocktail with a delightful balance of sweet and sour notes, providing a pleasurable and smooth drinking experience.

I must say, I made excellent choices with these cocktails, and all three were enjoyable. My favorite was the "Pisco" for its delightful taste and perfect balance. Although "Vanilla Sky" was smooth, I missed the distinct alcohol flavor. If I were to choose one to recommend, it would be the "Pisco." Despite the initial intensity of "Passion," I did enjoy its milder version later on.

Regarding prices, I checked Google Maps reviews beforehand, which mentioned cocktail prices at 550 TL. However, upon my visit, the prices had been updated to 620 TL. Despite the increased cost, the drinks are served generously in full glasses, unlike my previous experience at another venue in Kadıköy where the glass was barely a third full. The complimentary snacks and attentive service without any additional fees are commendable.

Additionally, if you order a meal, you are treated to a complimentary appetizer plate beforehand. I opted for a small hamburger, but I found the food to be quite expensive, making it less desirable for dining. However, for cocktail enthusiasts wanting to explore new flavors, this place is a gem.

Finally, I indulged in a generous portion of profiteroles for dessert. Although the prices were steep, my overall bill for three cocktails, a burger, and dessert amounted to 2980 TL. While I may not return immediately due to the high prices, the lingering taste of the cocktails has left me eager to revisit The Townhouse someday.

Tema özelleştirme sistemi

Bu menüden forum temasının bazı alanlarını kendinize özel olarak düzenleye bilirsiniz.

Zevkine göre renk kombinasyonunu belirle

Tam ekran yada dar ekran

Temanızın gövde büyüklüğünü sevkiniz, ihtiyacınıza göre dar yada geniş olarak kulana bilirsiniz.

Izgara yada normal mod

Temanızda forum listeleme yapısını ızgara yapısında yada normal yapıda listemek için kullanabilirsiniz.

Forum arkaplan resimleri

Forum arkaplanlarına eklenmiş olan resimlerinin kontrolü senin elinde, resimleri aç/kapat

Sidebar blogunu kapat/aç

Forumun kalabalığında kurtulmak için sidebar (kenar çubuğunu) açıp/kapatarak gereksiz kalabalıklardan kurtula bilirsiniz.

Yapışkan sidebar kapat/aç

Yapışkan sidebar ile sidebar alanını daha hızlı ve verimli kullanabilirsiniz.

Radius aç/kapat

Blok köşelerinde bulunan kıvrımları kapat/aç bu şekilde tarzını yansıt.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Geri